Half Day Preschool Children's Ministry
A Christian half-day preschool program that serves the church and its surrounding communities. Some limited spaces are still available. Please call 704-821-1365 if you are interested in a tour of our program.
Facebook Page: Stallings UMC Preschool
School Closed During Summer
The preschool office will be open on Tuesdays from 10AM - 12:30, or by appointment.
E mail will be checked daily, and office voice mail on Tuesdays.
The BEST way to reach us over the summer is through the preschool email
Hours of Operation: September - May
Young Two’s, Older Two's and Threes:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9:00 AM - 1:00PM
PreK Classes: Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Classrooms and ratios
Young 2's - ratio is 1 to 6 with a maximum of 10 with 2 teachers
2's - Older two's - ratio is 1 to 6 with a maximum of 10 with 2 teachers
3's - ratio is 1to 9 with a maximum of 14 children with 2 teachers
Pre K Discoverers - ratio is 1 to 10 with a maximum of 16 with 2 teachers
Pre K Explorers - ratio is 1 to 10 with a maximum of 16 with 2 teachers
All classrooms are set up with learning centers to promote developmental growth in all areas; physical, social, emotional and cognitive. In each classroom we utilize the Wonderfilled Weekday Curriculum, and enhance it with the High Reach Learning Curriculum. Chapel services are held weekly, which includes children's praise and worship music, Bible story, and prayer time.
Under the guidance of our loving staff, we give children opportunities to explore, learn and play in a structured, fun and safe environment.
Preschool Program Goals:
- To provide a loving and safe Christian environment in which children can grow and learn.
- To provide children with a welcoming and responsive teaching staff along with a friendly classroom environment.
- To provide children with opportunities to explore and understand their world.
- To incorporate play and life experiences that develop gross and fine motor skills along with essential language skills for future growth and independence.
- To help each child succeed in managing themselves and their materials.